- Registry Optimizer. Unwanted files are always present in the windows registry of your PC making the latter very cumbersome. Registry optimizer does the cleaning of unwanted files for an effective PC performance.
- Privacy Guard. Excessive internet tracks can make PC running complicated; lesser the better. Moreover, Privacy Guard does the job of protecting your PC's overall privacy.
- File Shredder. File Shredder function does the job of permanently removing files from your disk thereby dispelling the fears of them being ever recovered (a vital function because even when you trash files or reformat your hard drive, data can still be recovered and can be misused).
- Program Uninstaller. Program Uninstaller uninstalls useless programs present in your PC, making your PC simpler and friendlier for you.
- Manage Startup. Manage Startup is a type of software utility which brushes up your PC's start-up so that you may have a speedier PC. It allows you to control, configure and review your programs that start when you power up your system or logon to Windows.
- System Info. System Info gives useful pieces of information regarding your system's configuration.
- Windows Tools. Windows Tools is an umbrella utility of PC Optimizer Pro that gives a user multiple ways to manage different sorts of Windows related functions of their PC.
- Restore Backup. With Restore Backup, you can reverse the action of registry cleaning performed by you the last time.